By accessing this website atamancorpfin.com, you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
What information do we process about you?
1. Information collected through the website
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally including
- the domain and IP address from which the user is visiting
- the geographical location
- the user's browser type
- date and time of the visit and the pages viewed
How is this information used?
Non-personally identifiable information is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content of our website. We own such information and will not use it for other purposes and will not share it with other parties.
2. Personal information collected when you contact us or through public sources
When you contact us or send us an inquiry or contact us through email or phone we collect personally identifiable information such as name, title, company name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number and personal details provided as part of your CV, if you’re seeking employment with us. We also collect such personal information from public sources or company websites as applicable.
This information is used as follows:
- For providing you with information about our services or other information which we believe is relevant to you
- Provided that your prior consent is obtained, for adding you to our mailing list / newsletter. We will only use the information for the purpose of direct marketing in accordance with your preferences
- We may also use the information to contact you as potential customer of our services. This may include contact such as phone calls, e-mail correspondence or mail correspondence to sell our services
- We may use the information provided by job seekers for recruitment assessment purposes
- We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes with the exception of:
sharing your information with our business partners, service providers or counterparties as part of the services we provide to you under a client agreement
in case required by law
in case you’ve provided your prior consent
How long do we keep your data
Personal data that we keep or process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than it is necessary. Once we determine that there is no longer any need or requirement to retain your data, such data will be deleted in accordance with the applicable laws.
Exercising your rights as web users, customers or potential customers
You are entitled to request copies of your personal information in our records and request that your personal information is corrected if false or completely deleted or transferred to a third party and ask that we stop sending you newsletters or marketing communication.
Each correspondence we send to you will contain an easy way of removing yourself from our distribution list.
You can also contact us at all times at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want to receive email correspondence from us or in case you’d like to exercise any of your above mentioned rights. We will process any such request within 3 weeks from the day we receive such request.
For any complaints you have with respect to our data privacy activities or the way we handle your requests, you may contact the local data protection authority at datatilsynet.no.